Each one of us has this thing called "mission in life", may it be in a short term or long term. It is very important because it encourages us to live life and fulfill our goals. It teaches us the path where we are going. And to achieve this thing, we must live and work with it!
Right now, I am in my first year of college. Many adjustments has been made, living far away from my parents and managing my own self. But these things strengthen my mission as a student. My first mission is to finish my studies. I want to do good in class and have good grades. It will be a great achievement for me to graduate and to see my parents smile seeing their daughter march for the next 5 years. My second mission is of course to have a job and help my parents. They raced me for good and I want to at least return their favors even though it will cost me a lifetime. My third mission is to do good for others and the world. I want to be a part of making the world a better place since nowadays, there are many bad things happening. Some people now don't fulfill their responsibilities to others and to our society. I just want to make a change. But all these things I just mentioned is just a part of what is my last mission in life which is the greatest. My fourth and last mission in life is to serve God in the best that I can. I want to bring back to Him all His glory. It has been four years since I understood who really is God. It is a great feeling to know Him more and be his follower. Yes, there were times that I fail to recognize Him. It was then a great mistake. I fell into temptations but then God helped me to run away from those things. God is really is good and I want other people to know it. I want to spread His word and His goodness. I want other people to know how great He is. I want other people to be saved. I may not be perfect It may be a great responsibility but I want to undertake it. Day by day, I pray that I can serve Him well just like what fulfilling my greatest mission.
And all these missions can be possible with God.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento