Biyernes, Hulyo 1, 2011

"A yes to good reader"

        I am a "yes" to good reader but not to good writer.
        Since I'm a child I love to read books; books full of colors and figures. When I got in elementary, my reading habit slowed down because I spent most of my time playing outdoor games but in high school, I did a lot of reading. I started reading novels talking about adventures and mysteries. I read also inspiring and true to life stories. Reading for me is a relaxation and pleasure because through it I can make my own picture of the story. It enables me to gain knowledge and widen my vocabulary. But as for now I can't really consider myself being a good reader, it's just that I had fun in reading.
     Some people says that when you read a lot, you have the potential to write a lot. As for me, yes I read, but not write. In writing, yes, I can express my ideas and opinions but I really had hard time expressing it in  "a pen and a paper" manner. It's difficult for me to find the right terms for the things I really want to express. Organizing the ideas and maintaining coherency also is one of my problems in writing. My friends advises me to write and write because it's the only way to improve my way of writing and that follows the "being a good writer". Well then I'm trying to convince myself to write and write but really for now, I read. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento