Linggo, Hulyo 17, 2011

#3 I stop to say thank you to my family...

          It is always been a saying that "blood is thicker than water". Yes, truly it is because when we are in trouble, there is always a family open to accept who and what we are. Maybe, everyone turn their backs on us but then our family doesn't. But how do we give importance and value our family today?
          Family, according to Alex Haley, is link to our past, bridge to our future. From the day we were born, up to now and surely to the future, they are always there to guide and mold us to be a better person. But we, especially teenagers nowadays forget to acknowledge the significance of having a family. We take them for granted that even saying thank you to the things that they did is hard for us to do; even saying thank you for being there in our daily lives. We must learn to value them and give them importance because we'll never know how long they will be there on our sides. So I would like to grab this chance, starting from now, to ten years to forever, I will do my best to express my greatest gratitude to you, my brothers and sisters and to my loving parents. I want to spend my days with you, full of happiness and love.
          So as I ended this, I'll want to say thank you to my family. You are truly a gift from God! :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento