I was in a dark, closed room. It was so small that I can't even lie down on the floor. In an instant, I heard a soft and whispering voices coming from outside. Voices from the people who seemed to be expecting something. I rapidly held the silver doorknob, trying to unlock the door. But then, it doesn't work a bit. I tried the second time but nothing changes. I can feel my sweat dropping. My hands were cold. I felt the fast beating of my heart. I tried the third time by putting my full force, fortunately, the door opened. I found myself in a narrow hallway which is full of lights. The rays was striking my eyes but then it was beautiful. The lights was shining and shimmering. As I walked slowly through the hallway, I heard the soft voices louder and louder until I was in front of a big, classy door. It was intricately designed and carved of flowers. As I was gently opening the door, the voices stopped. Just then, there were balloons flying, hands clapping, loud shouts saying,
"Happy Birthday Dor!"
It was then I remembered, it was my 16th birthday. And there they are my loving family and friends, in front of me holding their lovely-wrapped presents. It was then an unforgettable birthday, yet an adventure I must say.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento