Huwebes, Oktubre 20, 2011

Video commentary

an inspiring video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOlTdkYXuzE&feature=youtu.be


1. What is the main message of the video?
"If you fall seven times, stand up eight!" This is exactly the message of the video. Even if you fall many times, don't give up. You must have the courage and strength to stand up and see that everything in this world is possible as long as you have the faith.
2. Are you inspired by it? Why or why not?
Yes, because sometimes I am pessimistic. I think that I can't do this, that.. But as I watch the video again and again, it gives me the determination to face life, deal with it and be happy with it.
3. How can you become an inspiration for others too?
I can become an inspiration for others by simply working first on myself. As I live my life in a right way, I think I can influence other people to be like me. Also, I will share to others what I learn in this world. Lastly, I'll tell them to have faith in Him and everything will follow.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento